We're dedicated to providing you with the best service possible and to ensure you have a great event.
CEALS - Charter a Cruise Ship is part of the Business and Association Services Division of CEALS (Corporate Events and Leisure Services LLC). We are a Washington State company and a licensed Seller of Travel. We have extensive experience in conducting events in land and sea venues with companies throughout the world. We operate additional focused micro-sites which are:
We pride ourselves on the personal relationships we build with our clients and the high level of service we provide to them. Many of our clients have worked with us for over a decade and their referrals of other companies to us speak to their confidence in our ability to provide exceptional event management for them.
Our number one goal is to make your event an outstanding success. In order to accomplish that, we pay close attention to detail and ensure everything is just perfect. We will be onboard to ensure everything runs seamlessly. In addition, we provide the following services to you:
- Research & recommend the right ship and destination to meet your business meeting needs and objectives.
- Negotiate the best rates and amenities to fit your budget.
- Provide an experienced coordinator who serves as your day-to-day liaison with the cruise line, ground operators, air suppliers, hotel for early arrivals, etc
- Review and recommend how to adapt your program to a cruise environment and provide unlimited consulting throughout the entire planning period
- Customize the on-board experience with private events/excursions/parties
- Develop the written operational plan, event orders, and timelines
- Anticipate needs, follow up on all details, solve problems, manage database of participants and provide all necessary manifests
- Coordinate awards, meeting needs. audio visual equipment, port activities and VIP requirements.
- Create registration forms, invitations and other communication pieces
- Provide professional staff aboard ship to ensure smooth event management.
- Implement the program aboard ship (in conjunction with you and your team)
- Monitor budget and financial reconciliation at end of program
- Provide additional support including room gifts, signage, name badges, pier decor, gift baskets, logo items, and much, much more!
Our job isn't done until you are completely satisfied with your experience!
Experience counts. CEALS has the experience and knowledge to help you create a top-quality business meeting, conference or workshop on a cruise ship.
Call Jerry Vaughn today toll free 877 836-1949